Financial Health & Generosity training videos were designed to help pastors and church leaders discover, discuss and decide how to create a growing culture of joyful generosity in their church. Ultimately, the goal is to help each church customize their own 12-month Church Generosity Calendar based on the Best Practices and resources. The instructor for these videos is Brian Kluth. Brian is the national spokesperson for the Bless Your Pastor movement and NAE Financial Health. Brian was a senior pastor for 10 years and has written biblical generosity materials that have been used by thousands of churches to help their people understand God as their true provider and to inspire generous living and giving. Upon request, Brian is also available to be a guest speaker at churches, conferences, events, webinars and podcasts.
Church Generosity Videos and Resources
- 10 Ways Christians Learn to Become Generous – 5-minute video and discussion handout
- 7 Keys to Joyful Living and Giving for Christians – 6-minute video and discussion handout
- 5 Keys to Grow Givers and Giving in Any Size Church – 5-minute video and discussion handout
- 37 Best Church Generosity Practices – 8-minute video, Best Practices worksheet and Planning Calendar
- 8 Reasons a 40-day Generous Life Devotional Increases Giving – 6 minute video , discussion handout and 4 Steps for Churches to Follow
- Bless Your Pastor Training for Church Leaders – 7-minute video, Easy as 1-2-3 sheet and Easy as 1-2-3 in Spanish
- Bless Your Church Legacy Bequests – 10-minute video, Bless Your Church brochure, Christian Legacy Organizer, insights and ideas on asset and legacy giving.
- Six-Session Church Generosity Course – Start here
Personal Finances Videos and Resources
- Six-Session God is Your Provider Personal Finances Course – Start here
- One-Session Bless Your Finances Course – Start here