We realize these are challenging times for pastors and churches. The AND Campaign is proud to offer you these financial health grant-funded programs, resources and online training opportunities.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
JUSTIN GIBONEY, AND Campaign Founder and President
MICHEL WEAR, AND Campaign Chief Strategist
Financial Help for Some
- Churches Helping Churches grant details can be found here
- Apply now for a grant OR donate now to help provide grants to smaller at- risk churches
Financial Health Training for All
- Bless Your Pastor: Some pastors and staff members are facing salary cuts due to the coronavirus. Church board members and other leaders can join the Bless Your Pastor movement and discover creative ways that your church can support its pastor and staff during this time. Free resources are available to church boards/leaders to organize a Bless Your Pastor (and Staff, if desired) effort with your congregation. You are encouraged to distribute one of the 50 Ways lists to your church families and collect an appreciation offering for your pastor. To get started, follow these steps:
- Review materials and videos at BlessYourPastor.org.
- Distribute one of the 50 Ways lists to your church.
- Then, report online. If an offering is received, the NAE will send the senior pastor a $100 Amazon eGift card.
- God is Your Provider Personal Finances Course: Regardless of whether your salary has been impacted by coronavirus, this is a great opportunity to start the at-home, interactive video training that helps individuals and couples improve their financial health. This six-session video course is filled with free resources from many of the leading Christian financial experts. Sign up now to start the course. When creating an account, choose your denomination or “Courses for the Public.” A $100 Amazon eGift card will be emailed to pastors upon completion of the course.
- Church Generosity Course: Many churches have experienced a decrease in giving since the coronavirus outbreak. Now is great time for pastors, church leaders and church boards to discover the Best Practices and resources to grow givers and giving in any size church. The Church Generosity training sessions can be scheduled for 20 minutes or more during regular committee meetings. Sign up now to start the course. When creating an account, choose your denomination or “Courses for the Public.” A $200 Amazon eGift card will be emailed to pastors upon completion of the course.
Additional Online Training Sessions (no eGift card honorarium)
- Bless Your Finances: This one-session, condensed version of God is Your Provider Personal Finances provides video training, an assessment survey and Best Practices.
- Bless Your Church: This 13-minute video training session for pastor/board/leader is designed to equip, empower and encourage your church to receive generous (4, 5 and 6-figure) gifts of assets and estate bequests. Sign up now. When creating an account, choose your denomination or “Courses for the Public.”
- 40-day Generous Life Devotional: This 10-minute video training session for pastor/board/leader is designed to help inspire generosity and increase giving through the use of a church-wide 40-day Generous Life devotional. Sign up now. When creating an account, choose your denomination or “Courses for the Public.”
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University: This nine week course is online and staff-led for pastors/spouses only. You must participate online and complete all nine sessions. Sign up now.
For more free resources and assesements surveys, visit NAEfinancialhealth.org.