Grant-Funded Website Resources and Online Courses
Moody has been chosen to receive grant-funded Financial Health website resources for your benefit. In addition to our annual Pastors’ Conference, we are now able to also offer this website and FREE online courses and resources to better serve you, your church’s leadership, and your congregation.
Online Courses & Resources
- You are invited to preview and sign-up for the God Is Your Provider Personal Finances 6-session online course that will start in September. We will also offer it again in January. Click here to watch the course overview video.
- Pastors and church leaders are invited to preview and sign-up for the Church Generosity committee-based interactive course that will start in September. We will also offer this again in January. Click here to watch the course overview video.
- Bless Your Pastor brochure and offering resources.
- Bless Your Church legacy giving brochure.
- Scroll down this page to preview the monthly video lessons or download the course overview PDFs. You can sign up for these online courses in the upper right corner or bottom of this page.
Links to Other Financial and Generosity Resources
- Brian Kluth’s presentation at the Moody Pastors’ Conference – PowerPoint [Url to be added] – PDF Teaching Handout [Url to be added]
- Brian Kluth’s FREE digital generosity resources ($500 Value) and discounted pricing on printed materials
Personal Finances Training for Couples and Individuals
Preview monthly videos and key content that is included in the Personal Finances training by downloading the Personal Finances Course Overview PDF or clicking on the months below.
Month 1: Course Overview, Testimonial, Devotional, Assessment Survey, Best Practices
In this month, you will get an overview of the course (8 minutes), watch a testimonial video (9 minutes) on how the course impacted one couple and choose a generosity devotional to go through. You will also take an assessment survey and be able to download the Best Practices worksheet to help you identify areas of financial health where you’re already doing well and where there is room for improvement.
Month 2: 10 Ways God Provides and 6-Month Planning Calendar
The Month 2 training video (3 minutes) introduces the handout and teaching video (39 minutes) on 10 Ways God Provides When the Paycheck Isn’t Big Enough. After watching the videos, you can use the 6-month calendar to decide on what Best Practices will help you improve your financial health. And, you will watch a short Ron Blue video on creating a workable budget.
Month 3: Financial Freedom and Counting Your Blessings
The Month 3 training video (6 minutes) covers teaching on Financial Freedom and Counting Your Blessings. You will be asked to begin “counting your blessings” and record God’s provisions in a notebook. And, you will continue to use your Best Practices worksheet and planning calendar to help you focus on your financial health goals for this course.
Month 4: Best Practices, Tracking Your Expenditures, Establishing Financial Goals
Month 5: Financial Curriculum
After watching this month’s teaching video (4 minutes) you will discuss the financial curriculum or book you chose last month. You will be encouraged to continue monitoring your expenditures and work on your established financial goals.
Month 6: Legacy Giving and Christian Legacy Organizer
This last month of training will cover the Bless Your Church initiative. You will begin by watching the Month 6 video (11 minutes) followed by a discussion on the Bless Your Church brochure and legacy giving. And, you will be given free access to the Christian Legacy Organizer. You will continue to use the Best Practices resources to help you meet your financial goals.
Church Generosity Training for Pastors & Church Leaders
Preview monthly videos and key content that is included in the Church Generosity training by downloading the Church Generosity Course Overview PDF or clicking on the months below.
Month 1: Introduction, 10 Ways People Are Influenced to Live Generously, Devotional
In this month, you will get an overview of the course (9 minutes) and will learn the 10 Ways People are Influenced to Live Generously. You will also choose a generosity devotional for your leaders to go through. After the meeting you can use the Best Practices worksheet, planning calendar and complete the self-assessment survey.