Most financial training for pastors and church leaders requires time and money to travel to events. Commonly offered Christian financial courses are not specifically geared to the unique challenges of pastors and their families. And, many pastors and spouses are uncomfortable attending financial classes in their church and community. Our online training will overcome all of these hurdles to help pastors, spouses and church leaders to improve their financial health.
Here we offer free six-session plans for a pastor and spouse — or a pastor and church leaders — to meet once a month and work together on shared goals. The online training utilizes our assessment surveys and robust resources, and can be started at anytime and anywhere.
Financial Health Training
- Church Generosity Course: Now is great time for pastors, church leaders and church boards to discover the Best Practices and resources to grow givers and giving in any size church. The Church Generosity training sessions can be scheduled for 20 minutes or more during regular committee meetings. Click here to start the course.
- God is Your Provider Personal Finances Course: Regardless of whether your salary has been impacted by coronavirus, this is a great opportunity to start the at-home, interactive video training that helps individuals and couples improve their financial health. This six-session video course is filled with free resources from many of the leading Christian financial experts. Click here to start the course.
- Bless Your Pastor: Some pastors and staff members are facing salary cuts due to the coronavirus. Church board members and other leaders can join the Bless Your Pastor movement and discover creative ways that your church can support its pastor and staff during this time. Free resources are available to church boards/leaders to organize a Bless Your Pastor (and Staff, if desired) effort with your congregation. You are encouraged to distribute one of the 50 Ways lists to your church families and collect an appreciation offering for your pastor. We have 3 easy steps to help pastors feel appreciated by their churches:1. CHOOSE a 50 Ways to Bless Your Pastor list and distribute it to the congregation
2. COLLECT an Appreciation Offering or provide a bonus
3. CELEBRATE your pastor and staff publicly
Additional Online Training Sessions
- Bless Your Church: This 13-minute video training session for pastor/board/leader is designed to equip, empower and encourage your church to receive generous (4, 5 and 6-figure) gifts of assets and estate bequests.
- 40-day Generous Life Devotional: This 10-minute video training session for pastor/board/leader is designed to help inspire generosity and increase giving through the use of a church-wide 40-day Generous Life devotional.
- Bless Your Finances: This training is a condensed version of the God Is Your Provider Personal Finances course. Many who have used the resources in this course have experienced significant breakthroughs in their family, finances and experiences with God.