Free Online Courses and Matching Grants
The Church of the Nazarene, in partnership with the NAE Financial Health initiative, is pleased to provide grant-funded online courses for Nazarene ministers, leaders, and congregations in the areas of Personal Finances and Church Generosity. There are also a limited number of matching grants available to qualifying pastors for personal debt reduction or contributions to their U.S. Nazarene 403(b) retirement accounts or Canadian Registered Retirement Savings Plans.
- Bless Your Finances one-session course
Bless Your Finances is a one-session condensed version that includes the key components of the six-session God Is Your Provider Personal Finances course. Both versions include a Financial Health assessment survey, video teaching, devotional, 33 Best Practices and 180+ online resources. Sign up now.
- God Is Your Provider Personal Finances Course Six-session course
This at-home interactive video training helps individuals and couples improve their financial health. This six-session video course is filled with free resources from many of the leading Christian financial experts. Sign up now.
- Church Generosity Course Six-session course
This interactive video training helps the pastor, board and leaders discover the Best Practices and resources to grow givers and giving in any size church by developing their own 12-month generosity calendar. The six interactive training sessions can be done for 20 minutes or more during regularly scheduled committee meetings. This six-session video course is filled with free resources from many of the leading Christian generosity experts. Sign up now.
- Qualifications: The COMPASS Quest matching grant is available to senior pastors and full-time associate pastors, serving in U.S. or Canadian Nazarene churches, who complete the Personal Finances course (with their spouses, if married).
- Matching Grant Application: If you qualify, please submit the online application when you register for the Personal Finances course.
Amazon eGift Cards
Sign up or sign in to have access to this program:
- $100 eGift card to the first 15 pastors (and spouses, if married) who complete the God Is Your Provider Personal Finances 6-session online course.
- $200 eGift card for the first 15 senior pastors who go through the Church Generosity 6-session online course with their church board or three leaders.
- $150 eGift card for senior pastors whose board/leaders use the Bless Your Pastor resources and receive and report by 1/15/20 the amount of the appreciation offering they took for their pastor or pastor and staff. Click here for a Bless Your Pastor reporting form.
Links to Other Financial Resources and Services from our Denomination