The online training for church generosity is designed for pastors and church leaders and can be incorporated into regularly scheduled monthly meetings. Based on Best Practices for church generosity, the free course is for pastors and churches of all sizes. While it is developed as a six-month course, pastors and church leaders may choose to go through the six online sessions at their own pace.
This online training program tailors to your priorities, your schedule, your location, and it’s free! The training will help you:
- Discover Best Practices to cultivate a culture of generosity in your church;
- Identify generosity goals with your church leadership team;
- Plan sermons and other programming on giving and tithing;
- Find generosity devotionals for church-wide use;
- Understand proper administration for processing donations; and
- Increase generosity and giving among church members.
How do you want to proceed with the training?
You can come back to this webpage every month to access each month’s training below, or if you prefer, you can download the course overview with instructions and links for the full six-session training.